Our Aluminum Coolant Tank comes with a pressure relief valve in the cap, a sight glass, a coolant level sensor and AN fittings (-6 return and -10 supply). We pressure test each tank to 30 psi for 1 hour.
The aluminum construction is ideal for for single turbo applications where the down pipe runs a little too close for comfort to the factory plastic bottle. This coolant tank was designed to have a similar shape as the factory bottle so it will be a direct swap on any set up.
The AN fittings can be changed to barb fittings in the add-on section. The tank comes bare aluminum, polish it, leave it as is, paint it, or chose to have us powder coat it for you – available in black sandtex only in the add-ons. Other powder coat options available as custom request, please contact us before purchase as longer lead time and an additional fee may be applicable.
We guarantee quality products – every time!
- Direct replacement for factory B5 coolant bottle #8D0121403M
- Coolant Level Sensor with pigtail
- 1/8″ aluminum and TIG welded
- Pressure Relief Valve in the cap
- Sight Glass
- AN fittings -10 feed and -6 return
- Audi B5 A4 2.8L, 1.8T 1996-2001
- Audi B5 S4 2.7tt 2000-2002
- Audi C5 Allroad 2.7tt 2001-2005
- Factory Coolant Tank Part No. #8D0121403M
- Barb fittings
- Black powder coat with sandtex finish
Please note: This item is made to order and will take approximately 4 weeks before shipment.