The FM Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit for the Right Hand Drive MK2 Platform is 100% bolt on and utilizes the factory MK2 pedal assembly. No cutting, no drilling, no swapping out pedal assemblies. For ease of use, the fluid reservoir unbolts from the bracket and pivots 180 deg around as shown in the product photos to aid in filling the reservoir and bleeding the line. The fluid reservoir may look small, but it holds enough fluid for the clutch displacement with a safe buffer.
- Powder Coated Mounting Bracket
- Stainless Steel DOT Approved Hydraulic Line *extra long for clean placement in the engine bay
- EPDM Brake Fluid Compatible Hose
- Brake Fluid Reservoir
- All Mounting Hardware for installation of Bracket and Clutch Master
- Clutch Master Cylinder – (Eurovan) #110306755
Clutch master is not included.
Compatibility: VW MK2 Golf/Jetta RHD
- MK2 factory pedal assembly (Right Hand Drive Only)
- VW Clutch Master – (Eurovan) #110306755
Clutch Slave (selection box above)
- MK3 Clutch Slave (threaded connection)
- MK4 Clutch Slave (o-ring style connection)
Note: The fluid reservoir may appear to sit on an angle in the photos but it sits level when installed in the car. The photos were taken on a table with the pedal assembly out of the car.