Our Tubular Control Arms are a direct replacement for MK3 VR6 Factory Control Arms and utilize the OEM style sway bar end links. Our fully TIG welded tubular control arms feature high quality 1-1/8″ DOM .120 wall tubing, durable back powder coat finish and Chromoly Heim Joints with PTFE lining. The factory ball joint is installed between two slotted mounting plates for added security and strength while the slotted feature provides camber adjustment. Increase stiffness, strength and decrease joint play with the FM tubular control arms. For the performance or custom fab enthusiast, these control arms stand up to the job. Order yours today!
Our control arms are completely bolt in and directly replace the Factory MK3 VR6 Control Arms. They are tubular, TIG Welded and utilize the factory sway bar end link location and Chromoly Heim Joint ends (spherical bushings) instead of the factory rubber for improved handling. See our Tubular Control arms with OEM Style Polyeurethane Bushings.
- Black powder coat included with sandtex finish.
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK3 VR6 Control Arms
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Chromoly Heim Joint Ends with PTFE lining
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- MK3 VR6 Golf/Jetta
- MK2 Golf/Jetta with VR6 Spindle Conversion
- Corrado VR6
- MK3 VR6 Ball Joints